His boots were Zach's old snow boots. Size 9!
I didn't want to buy Ryan boots for one or two times
in the snow. They were so big though, he couldn't move!
Poor kid just stood there and screamed happy noises!
Southern California boy is getting more used to winter
with each snowfall we have. We started tackling Zach in the snow.
It was all fun and games until mommy slipped and fell too! :)
It was all fun and games until mommy slipped and fell too! :)
Zach didn't like snow until last winter!


1 comment:
I love the last shot of Ryan! What a cutie!
I'm hoping it snows enough here to do some outdoors snow shots with Bo. We had a little on the ground today, but not enough!
At the same time, I hope it doesn't snow so Mike doesn't have to drive in it... :(
Post a Comment