Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holiday Cards


It’s hard to believe that it’s time to start thinking about Holiday Cards again. Isn’t it still Halloween? If you walk into any store though, it is very evident that the Holidays are just days away. So, it’s time for me to start sorting through all of my photos to find the perfect shots of the family from the past year to put on our Holiday Cards to send to everyone!

I have used a lot of photo sites in the past few years and have found Shutterfly to be the easiest of all the sites to use. Their designs for the cards and other products can’t be beat! Their quality is great too! I just had a calendar done with all of our Disney photos and it is a great product. I will no longer be looking for calendars in the stores. Plus each month is a different Disney photo. What a great way to remember our trip!

I also just used Shutterfly to make Ryan’s 3rd birthday invitation. I loved it so much! 

For  this year, I have started to rake through Shutterfly’s site to find the perfect design. I have come up with the following three. What do you think?


Tell me which you think is best! Maybe you can help sway our thoughts as to which design for our cards this year. Which one do you want to see show up in your mailbox?

And...
I might be making my own Christmas gift this year though. I want one of these for my office.



The bottom line is that I am a loyal Shutterfly customer. They have had the best products of all the photo sites I have used in the past few years. Their prices are low and you know when you hit purchase, that a quality product is going to show up in your mailbox.

Shutterfly is offering a great promotion right now. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly. Try it out! Who doesn’t like free?

Happy Holidays! 

No comments: