Monday, March 24, 2008

Ryan's first haircut

We finally did it! We took the big leap and gave Ryan a haircut. Jon and some of our friends have been asking when we were going to give him his haircut and I kept pushing it off. But, after tonight's bath and seeing it fall into his eyes and curl up everywhere, I decided it was time. Jon and I gave hima haircut and I did my best not to make him look like a Beatle!


Look at my long locks!
Mom, I have sideburns and people keep calling me a pretty girl!
Hooray! I can see again!
I look like a boy now! (Ignore my spit-up stain on my shirt. I had an accident during the haircut.)
It's a normal length again!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So cute! I'm proud of you guys for doing it yourselves! Bo won't be far behind!