Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ryan turns 1!

Ryan turned 1!! We can't believe the year went so fast. We decided he is the cleanest eater ever!! No icing got on his shirt! Zach had the icing from top to bottom!! :) Funny how all kids are different!! :)

We had Ryan's party on his actual birthday of October 25th. I was extremely excited his birthday fell on a Saturday. I really like to celebrate birthdays on their actual birthday and it was extra special to do it this way for his first!!

Ryan loves sharks and fish, so we had a "Finding Nemo" party!
A very silly birthday boy! The only time his hat stayed on!

Yum!! We are still amazed how clean he is!


Enjoying his dustbuster. Our boys love to clean!
I love the smile on his face in this picture!

Ryan's cake! I made it the night before.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Nemo is such a cute theme!! And Ryan truly is a Birthday Prince. :)

I am very impressed by your cake decorating skills! Wow!!

NKH said...

That is one impressive cake! The boys are both getting so old, I can't believe it! Glad to see all is well!