I sit here feeling very guilty that life has gotten in the way and the blog has not been updated since May. I'm hanging my head low. We have been more than busy in the Agamalian house and are taking steps to not be so busy for 2010! Its my goal. Zach started Kindergarten and I am helping out as a Homeroom Parent. You are all shocked, I know! We are still working with the High School Youth at our church as the Youth Leaders. Jon is traveling to Los Angeles more than we would like (although he has been on a travel hiatus...I'm sure it will pick up again soon) and we in the middle of all of this, we are trying to remain a family. Its hard to balance everything and I know it just gets busier as the kids get older.
Since May our adventures have been:
June: Trips to the Zoo and Hershey Park. Fun and Fun
July: I directed VBS again (with the help of many faithful friends) and took a trip to Illinois and more Zoo Trips
Aug: Jon's Bday trip to Washington DC (both Air and Space Museums in one day...way too much fun for our nerdy family) and Zach started Kindergarten.
Sept: Trip out from Uncle Grant! Went to Ocean City, New Jersey for a trip to the beach! :) Zach started soccer with the YMCA and Jon was the coach.
Oct: We had lots of Fall parties and Halloween gatherings. Ryan was Buzz Lightyear and Zach was Evil Emporer Zurg (Buzz's arch enemy). They were so cute! Loved it!
Nov: Playing catch-up. We all got the flu in our house and it pretty much sucked. Trying to salvage what is left of the month! :)
I tried uploading new photos, but our computer stinks so bad now that Internet Explorer shuts down each time I try to hit the picture upload button. We do have photos on a site at Shutterfly. www.theagamalians.shutterfly.com If Santa brings us a new computer for Christmas (doubtful) we will be able to post new photos on the blog again!
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Jamie
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment