Thursday, April 3, 2008

Zach Spells His Name and Sick Day

Zach is learning to spell and recently started to write his name. It's fairly good too! He has started to put words together with his fridge magnets and spelled his name for the first time on his own. We didn't help him this time! And of course, we had to take a picture of this momentous occasion.
Zach spells his name!
Z-A-C-H
Tuesday afternoon, Zach became sick yet again. I think we've had two weeks (non-consecutive) since January, where he either hasn't been sick with a cold or ear infection or been on antibiotic. Before this, Zach had only been sick once when he was 22 months old. This time, he fell asleep in the afternoon on our chaise lounge. Lady, as usual when someone is sick, jumped up and slept at his legs. She stayed close to him the whole day. I love having this dog. She's so loyal and very sweet. Zach is still not feeling better. I think we're going back to the doctor tomorrow for a recheck. I have a feeling that his ear is getting fluid built back up behind again. That would be ear infection #5 since late January. We'll say a prayer that all is well. He's been sick enough.

Lady takes care of Zach

2 comments:

Tanner said...

well, we got the very same fridge magnets! Amazing huh?!? =) U guys coming back for the reunion?

Jamie said...

I love the magnets! Where are they from?

Lady is such a sweet pup -- she obviously adores Zach! And Zach is such a cutie.

Did you go to the doctor today? Is he doing better?