Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Where did April go?


Okay, so we've been a bit deliquent in our postings. And...unless I sit down right now and make myself post a new blog, you might not get one until June. Life has been a blur. Our house is a disaster, but the kids are happy. (That's my new mantra!) We have had two yard sales in April, Ryan turned 6 months old, we had the kids photos done (again), playgroups upon playgroups and Park days (gasp...I love warm weather), and now we are planning for Zach's 4th birthday, which is on Friday. We have his party on Saturday and of course, everyone responded "Yes, we can come." Great news, but it's rare that you send out invites and everyone says yes. Bittersweet. We're very excited and will have 15 kids in our house between 2 and 6, not to mention 20 adults and three babies. I'll get back to you on how many people our house can hold before it violates fire code!


My sister is coming to visit tomorrow, so that's exciting news. It will be nice to spend some time with just her and have her play with the boys. We have some fun places to visit planned. We're going to go to the Aquarium, the zoo and we're taking all of Zach's close friends to Chuck E. Cheese on Friday. This is an act of sainthood I have a feeling. Seriously, what was I thinking when suggesting Chuck E. Cheese? I must need more sleep or something!


Today we went to the park and Ryan sat in the swing and LOVED it. (Zach hated the swings until he was about 2. I have no idea why, but just to say, It's pure Zachness) The boys are getting so big!!!


Zach had his party at school yesterday. It's such a big day for the kids.

Here he is admiring his cake and candles!

Look at this Big Boy! He laughed and laughed!

Someone needs to buy this boy some shoes!

We made Mickey Mouse Cookies for his party at school!


We had three more pans, just like these!

Just how many kids can we fit on a park bench?

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a busy month!

I can't believe Zach is 4. Where does the time go? :)

Your pictures are very cute -- love the cookies!