I thought I would include a few of our photos to the museum to share. Ryan had a great time too!!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Helicopters are cool!
Zach loves Helicopters. Maybe its because Daddy works on them, or maybe its just because he's a boy. We like to think it's a combination of both. When my sister was out visiting last week, we took her to the Helicopter Museum. Yes, there is one devoted only to helicopters and it's every boy's fancy here in West Chester.
I thought I would include a few of our photos to the museum to share. Ryan had a great time too!!



I thought I would include a few of our photos to the museum to share. Ryan had a great time too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey, where are all the pics of Zach!? We want more Zach! :) Hope you all are having a great week!
Mike
Post a Comment