Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Shoes with a fantastic cause!

I can't wait to get my first pair. I was flipping through a magazine and stumbled across this Web site in the editorial portion. (I am convinced I am the only one who reads the editorials.) Normally, I just browse through this section, but this caught my eye. Toms Shoes(http://www.tomsshoes.com/) donates a pair of shoes for every pair bought. How cool is that? Their Web site said they have given away 10,000 pair to Argentina and 50,000 pair in South Africa. They are expecting to give away 200,000 pair this year!

I think this is fantastic and have been looking for a new pair of shoes for the fall. Looks like I have found them!!!

They have kids shoes too. I'm thinking Ryan might be getting his first pair from here also!

I'll let you know when I get them in the mail. I like these the best so far.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I thought for sure you'd get these

http://www.tomsshoes.com/ProductDetails.aspx?CategoryID=7&productID=207

Are these shoes comfy? It doesn't look like there is much too them. They are cute... but I always worry about comfort. You'll have to let me know.