Friday, February 29, 2008

Check this out!

I love to support moms who have their own business and this has to be my new favorite. My friend, Mackenzie, makes handbags. They are great (and affordable...always a bonus)! If you know me at all, you know how much I'm addicted to handbags. You don't have to try them on and they always fit. (Shoes used to be that way until I got pregnant. Why do feet grow when you're pregnant? And don't give me that..."to help you balance" stuff. I don't buy it!)

Here's her site! http://www.simplesweetcakes.com/ Check it out and support her! You won't be disappointed and you'll become a bag junkie, just like me! You can either buy her bags premade, or you get to custom design them.

I just bought this one last night. I got to custom design the fabric, the handles, etc. How cool is that? http://www.simplesweetcakes.com/catalog.php?item=80&catid=36&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D36

And I got this cute little fabric in a wristlet for my diaper bag to hold all of "my stuff." http://www.flickr.com/photos/14906607@N05/1553364927/in/set-72157603353767840/

I'll be hosting an e-party soon. Everyone who visits it will receive a discount. I'll keep you updated!

Happy Leap Day!!!

No comments: