Tonight as Zach was getting ready to go upstairs for bed, he comes out with the best quote yet.
I asked Zach who he was going to play with at preschool in the morning. He said "Grace," with a resounding enthusiasm. I said "Will you play with Anne, too?" He said, "Yes! I LOVE girls!!" He said it with such excitement! Jumping up and down and then gave me a kiss.
It was so funny and just put things in perspective. I think we have quite the Ladies Man on our hands. I knew he liked Grace and Anne and would give them lots of hugs and kisses, but now he is admitting his love. I asked him Tuesday after preschool if he was playing with his friends Patrick and Brian and he wasn't as enthused. He said, "But Mom, Grace is my best friend!"
I'm not too worried about it. In a few years, he'll think girls are yucky! I'll hold onto this for as long as I can.
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment